Monday, March 21, 2016

Trying To Survive Vacation Without Him

If you're a human being, no matter what age you are, it's very difficult to find love. Some people have better strategies, but in the end, real love is always very hard to find, especially if you're looking for it. (Finding love is a topic I will address sooner or later, but for now, let's leave that alone.) If you're very lucky, and if you're very brave, you will find it, and you can never let it go. Otherwise, as the stories go, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Now, I'm a very clingy type of person, and a very honest type of person, so I know I won't ever have to worry about accidentally letting go of the man I love. Lucky for me, he doesn't mind that I'm clingy, which is wonderful.

Right now, I'm on vacation in North Carolina. The ocean is beautiful, and even though the weather at this time of year is still bone-chilling, it's hard not to go outside and walk along the beach.

As beautiful as it is, I miss him dearly.

I've been to the ocean a number of times, and yet this time it seems to have less color, less life. It seems colder (which it is, I can assure you), and more fearsome. Like the waves are laced with poison that makes me long for home.



I guess my biggest question is: how the hell does one survive that?

So far, I have not found an answer if there is an answer at all.

Either way, I will make one suggestion. Don't go to a beach in North Carolina in March because it's freezing. Go to Florida instead if that is an option!

Love,

Jess

P.S. I've got a raging headache at the moment, so I apologize for the very broken transitions in this post!

No comments: